For me, animal prints never go out of style. The pattern, no matter the animal, transcends time and trends. Isn’t that lovely? It’s all a matter of classy mixes, textures and design. Sure, one can get too excited and kill the effect (no pun intended), but when done right, rocking animal print exudes confidence, a heightened level of fashion and understanding of design. And, it’s not just for fall and winter! There are plenty of hot-weather pieces we can enjoy now!
These pieces and accessories are classic enough to carry you through season without feeling overwhelmed or like a cheetah attacked you. One styling note: don’t wear more than two different prints at once. That could be a serious disaster! The umbrella is a great example of a canvas that incorporates many patterns. Just don’t go rocking a bag, shoes or head scarf! A watch (been wanting a Michael Kors one for a while now!) on the other hand, could elevate your chicness!
1. Lanvin wedges, $954
2. Mix of enamel bangles
3. Brian Atwood “Fontanne” pump, $350
4. Baxter Bay Dress by Anthropologie, $158
5. Roberto Cavalli Cat’s Eye sunnies, $430
6. Yigal Azrouel Leopard Print Silk Crepe Pants, $596
7. Travel pillow from Target, $18
8. DVF “Zia” Sandal, $298
9. Joan & David “Darly” Sandal, $99
10. MinkPink “Eye of the Tiger” Dress, $100
11. Celeb wearing a print scarf
12. Adelaide of Italy umbrella, $200
HOW DO YOU WEAR PRINTS?
Eat well, love unapologetically, pray with true intention, and take care of yourself.