I dated this guy once that told me a really, really naughty lie AFTER I fell in love with him. And hard. Naturally, I have a serious allergic reaction to impositions of emotions. I break out in hives and get a nervous twitch in my 8th eyelash of my right eye.
Who likes to be forced to do anything??
I wake up to a comment saying I’ve been tagged. Yeah one of those internet games where you pass it on, yada, yada, yada…I’m supposed to tell you 7 things about me and then *tag* 7 more people.In this case, I don’t mind being imposed. It’ll be temporary anyway. 20 minutes of writing and then off to making Cuban style ‘bowl guac.
* I stand to correct something…Morph, I don’t mind being tagged. In fact, thanks to Gluten-free, I realize that I’m flattered you thought of me 🙂 I feel official now. Woohoo!
I was tagged by Mr.Orph’s Kitchen (a neighbor of mine here in ATL–former “playa”).
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Things of the Random Kind:
1. I quit my job 3 years ago to pursue music full-time. I hated working with lawyers. I used to take my cello to work and practice in my huge office. My boss came in one day and asked “is that a banjo!” I was so shocked that I didn’t even answer him. I am praying that I will finish recording my album this year.
2. I didn’t learn English until I was 6 and boy was I happy to speak the language!! People today ask me where I learned to speak Spanish! lol. No I don’t have an accent if you’re wondering 😉
3. I went on tour (singing, not cello) in Spain two years ago, doing a Barry White Tribute and a Cotton Club review. That was soooo great.
4. I hate radish, beets and anything like that. My mom used to make veggie juice in the juicer when we were younger and used to *force* us to drink it before towing us off to school. yuck. But I love chocolate. Nothing better than some good chocolate. It’s the only thing I can feel guiltless about eating at 2 am.
5. I LOVE camping and making real chocolate s’mores and risking big bears coming over to our site and devouring our leftovers. My parents used to take us camping every weekend even all the way up in Canada.
6. My favorite movie of all time is The Godfather trilogy. I watch it like 4 times a year. Ceelo and I have had cocktails (before I stopped sipping) and talked about his daughter’s Sweet 16 on MTV… that was funny. He is a super nice guy.
7. I’m a 7th Day Adventist and believe in the tenets of the Sabbath.
I’m tagging these folks:
Have fun and can’t wait to hear back from you all!
I’m totally cheating here, but I had to tag my friend Amy at NeverFull!
Eat well, love unapologetically, pray with true intention, and take care of yourself.